RS Industrial, a leading distributor and manufacturer of industrial adhesives and specialty tapes, is conducting a search for a highly accomplished, professional, experienced sales representative for the Midwest (OH, KY) region. A successful candidate will build new business by developing relationships, solving problems with state-of-the-art product technology, and then following up with outstanding, value-added customer service. As a Regional Account Representative, you must be self-directed and be able to balance prospecting and new business development with maintaining existing customer relationships.
We are seeking a high performer with a background in industrial selling. Our product markets include paper packaging and converting, automotive, marine, furniture, medical, and food-grade adhesives, along with other leading industries. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous compensation plan, especially so for those who can demonstrate a proven track record.
***Comp plan will include salary, commission, travel and entertainment budget, and benefits with outstanding opportunity for income growth.***
- Strong communication skills, spoken and written.
- Must own a vehicle for travel.
- Ability to personally relate to customers and cultivate win-win opportunities.
- Technical know-how and aptitude to determine customer needs and then jointly solve problems with RSI chemists and engineers.
- Have hands-on ability to do product demonstrations at client’s site and assist with product trials along with technical service team.
- Strong follow-up and relationship building skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in sciences or business) with at least 5 years of related industrial sales experience and demonstrated track record of territory growth.
- Must own a car for business travel.