Meet Your Assembly Demands with Cyanoacrylate Adhesives
Every industry has its challenges, but assembly is home to some of the most demanding applications. High-performance applications such as air filters, automotive and rubber gaskets have very rigorous demands. They often involve difficult to-bond substrates, exposure to chemicals, solvents and extreme temperatures. Assemblies must be built to withstand such challenges.
Cyanoacrylate adhesives offer the bonding strength that these assemblies need. Our Technical Service Analyst Matthew Ingerson highlights some of the common cyanoacrylate adhesives we provide in the video above.
We offer three series of ASI cyanoacrylate adhesive products:
• RP Series-Ideal for rubber and plastic bonding
• M Series-Bonds metal to metal and metal to other substrates
• SI Series-Bonds widest variety of substrates such as metals, plastics, rubber and more porous substrates like wood
Why use these instant adhesives?
• Fast set accommodates high-speed production
• Various sized bottles offer versatility in application
• Dispenser tips for larger bottles offer ease of use
• Wide service temperature range of standard products (-65°F to 200°F) accommodates a range of applications
• Domestic product (no preservatives, no stabilizers) provides better adhesive performance
If you want to speed up your assembly process, we offer a “Quick Tac” spray designed to be used with any of the cyanoacrylate adhesives mentioned. Quick Tac accelerates the time it takes for your adhesive to set, helping create even faster production speeds.
For more information about our selection of instant cyanocrylate adhesives, contact us at 1-800-844-1740 or email@example.com. Our technical analysts are available 24/7 to learn more about your application and help you select the right instant adhesive for your specific assembly.